Intelligent Testing Gate
Intelligent Testing Gate
Testing Delivery Software
- iTG© is a comprehensive online testing system that allows online testing for objective and open-end questions. It is designed with a package of features created specifically to make online testing easier, user-friendly and cost effective. It consists mainly of 6 modules: Administration Module, Registration Module, Scheduling & Reservation Module, Testing Module, Scoring Module and Test Reporting Module. It is a package that can be used only in case of Computer based-tests (CBT) or Internet based tests (IBT). It also supports Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) within the use of Item Response Theory (IRT). Security issues are taken into consideration for keeping test content secure by following the most recent technologies and prevent attempts of cheating.
- ITG Key Features
- Administration Module is a supportive module mainly aims at managing all pre-, during & post- test environment and allow test administrator to define system prerequisites and control testing environment including managing test centers & labs and it handles assign test forms to test-takers according to testing physical conditions.
- Registration Module is a supportive module mainly aims at registering test-takers in the system and managing all test-takers information like profile, history and transactions, Test takers’ photos are saved to be used as one of test personal authentication process before the test starts.
- Scheduling & Reservation Module is a supportive module mainly aims at managing test scheduling over test centers or labs. This schedule can be daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. It manages also test reservation over available scheduled time and available test centers. It handles reservation cancelation or rescheduling.
- Testing Module is the main testing module, which encrypts test forms content (questions) and sends them over internal LAN or Internet with high security standards. Test takers’ photos can be captured before the test starts for identity authentication. It handles test sessions starting from test takers “login” till they submit their results to the main server or control-PC. All probable emergencies are taken into consideration to avoid any loss of data and offering equal chances to test takers during test sessions. A series of security procedures are taken into consideration to monitor test takers, lab administrators and proctors during the test to prevent cheating and keep test materials secure. An on-spot monitoring and diagnosis reports are send to the test provider center during the test to deal with test invalidation cases and provide support in emergency cases.
- Scoring Module is a supportive module aims mainly at managing the constructed response (essay) questions and applying double scoring, anchoring, etc. and it handles preparing responses and scores to be suit statistical analysis procedures.
- Reporting Module is a supportive module aims mainly at generate multiple level of reports to various user role (test-taker, test admin, test director, etc.) in order to provide them with all feedbacks needed from system.